GET EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP THROUGH GETTING ALBANIAN PASSPORT.
Having Albania Citizenship is one of the key ways of getting European passport within three (3) to five (5) years.
For Albanian citizenship, Albania Residence Permit, Albania work visa, Universal Gate is at your service.
Don't be confused on how to apply for Albania Visa, let our professionals guide you through Albanian visa services.
UNMATCHED BENEFIT OF ALBANIA (EUROPEAN) PASSPORT
- Albanian Citizenship is for lifetime and includes beside the main investor also his dependent family as spouse, children and parents.
- Visa-free travel to more than 114 countries around the world, including EU Schengen states, UK, Switzerland, Russian Federation, Hong Kong, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Argentina.
- Tax policies are flexible and non-restrictive. Real Estate offers attractive income and opportunities.
- Albania is a member of the United Nations (UN), NATO member since 2009, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, the Council of Europe, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation and the World Trade Organization.
- It is one of the founding members of the Energy Community, Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation and the Union for the Mediterranean.
- Since 2014 Albania is also an official candidate for membership in the European Union.
- Albania has a high Human Development Index (HDI) and provides universal health care system and free primary and secondary education to its citizens and is also an upper-middle income economy.
- Cheap cost of living
- Perfect for building a new business, Green land ready for rebuilding
ALBANIA SINGLE TOURIST AND BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS
Provide your SIGNED passport. Your passport must be appropriate. The passport must be valid with an expiration date greater than six (6) months from the date of entry for the visa you are applying for. Passport must have sufficient blank pages (at least 2 pages) for any visa stamps. These pages must say VISAS at the top of the page.
Completed Albania Visa Application
Download, fully complete, print, and sign one copy of the Albania visa application form.
Two Passport-sized Photographs
You must provide 2 passport photos. These passport photos must match the requirements of a standard US size passport photo.
Passport Photo Requirements:
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Use a plain white or off-white background
- Be sized correctly
2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm)
Head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 - 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Printed in color on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- You cannot wear glasses.
If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with application.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of recognized, traditional religious attire that is customarily or required to be worn continuously in public.
If you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, submit a signed doctor's statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes.
Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
PROOF OF DEPARTURE
Copy of computer generated round trip tickets or travel itinerary showing round trip travel entering Albania and exiting Albania. Preferably, the proof of departure documents should show your departure from the United States to Albania and back. Additionally, the Applicant's name must be on the travel document.